- Intel Quad Core Processors
- Same case thickness with more room for key travel.
- Don't have keys touching screen when case is closed
- Larger Hardrive
- faster hardrives
- faster GPU
- USB 3.0 ports
- More sensitive wi-fi receiver
- Better batteries (9 cell instead of 6 cell for the regular MacBooks, 12 cell for the MacBook pros)
- 3G in the MacBook Pros
- More Bass in the speakers (too much Treble)
- support for multi-touch finger swipes in iTunes, Control Panel, smoother and more responsive in iPhoto, integrate into Microsoft Office
- Higher definition displays for the MacBook Pros (at least!) 720p?
- allow for dimmer screen brightness and brighter screen brightness so it is possibly to use them at night without burning your eyes out or so you can use them at day without having to shade the screen from glare
- make the MacBooks and MacBook Pros lighter
- HD DVD support and make the DVD drive a bit faster
- allow for more RAM in MacBook and MacBook Pros (8GB for Pros)
- make 4GB minimum in MacBook Pros
- make the WHOLE trackpad clickable instead of just the lower 75% of it.
- 2.0 megapixel webcam instead of 1.3 megapixels
- include a cleaning solution for cleaning the MacBook / MacBook Pros glossy displays - they are really fingerprint magnets and it can really ruin the beautiful glossy effect
- backlit keyboard on all MacBook / Pro / Air models
- swapable hardrive slot in MacBook pro 17"
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
MacBook / MacBook Pro ideas
Here's a few ideas that I came up with for the next generation of MacBooks / MacBooks Pros.